For those who don't know, I was hospitalized with appendicitis the night of Easter. I am slowly recovering. All the support and well wishes from family and friends have been amazing. The visits, flowers, food, cards, gifts and kind words have made me realize what a lucky person I am. I am getting stronger each day and in less pain. The hardest part of all this has been not seeing G and not being able to pick him up or do things with and for him. Pete and my mom have been amazing though. Don't know what I would do without them. JG
















You are doing well with your recovery & have come a long way. Now it is time for you to enjoy this spring-like weather during the rest of your sick leave. Of course, I will still be there to help while you fully recover. Love you, Mom C.
ReplyDeleteSo glad you are doing better now Jillian! I love you sister :) And your mom is the best nanny, nurse, chef, & secretary!!
ReplyDeleteHa, ha, Traci. I have so many titles. Corinne
Delete