Sunday, February 10, 2013

Last day of school for awhile.

It's been awhile since I last posted. I was overwhelmed with my finishing up my last job and starting my new part time job. Last week, was my first week of working three days a week. It was a hard decision but it was the best choice I have made. I am fortunate to have this choice. I am really loving being home with George two days during the week. I also like my new job. My quality of life has gone up exponentially. I am so grateful. JG

1 comment:

  1. Jillian - I can see how happy you with your new hours, as well as your new job. Good decision!!! Also, so glad I still get to spend 3 days a week with George. Watching him grow & learn from day-to-day is an amazing adventure. Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete