Our last weekday together for a long time. I go back to work next week. He sported no clothes and his teething neckless from The Collins. We had so much fun as usual. Jg
Handsome as always. I wish I had words of encouragement! You will see though, it's harder on us than them. They will thrive being with other kids and he will love the 1:1 with his grandma!!!!!! It truly does make the time you spend with them in the afternoon and evening sooooo awesome!
Adorable. Love the Curious George book. He looks amazing with that necklace on. So glad I got to see him yesterday. Love, Mom C.
ReplyDeleteHandsome as always. I wish I had words of encouragement! You will see though, it's harder on us than them. They will thrive being with other kids and he will love the 1:1 with his grandma!!!!!! It truly does make the time you spend with them in the afternoon and evening sooooo awesome!
ReplyDeleteThanks guys!
ReplyDelete