Thursday, July 12, 2012
Milestones!!!!
George is busy growing every minute. I went to my breast feeding support group today and again he was one of the biggest babies in the group. According to the scale there, he weighted in at 16.25 lbs with clothes on. He is a big solid baby. He is also hitting lots of milestones! He loves talking and plays around with vowels and some consonants. He even attemps to imitate words like "love you" "hello" and "hi". His newest thing is screaming and smiling right after! He takes after Pete in this area. He is already a little chatter box like his daddy. I am so proud. He is also holding his hands together, mouthing his hands, and attempting to bring toys to his mouth. He also loves trying to sit up and kick his feet to play his toy piano. I am most impressed with his latest skill of turning pages in a hard cover book! Though his little hands are fisted, he uses his arms to swat the pages over!! This is a 12-18 month skill! I am so amazed by this baby daily! Coming soon- a clip of George turning pages, my video editor is busy working on the video.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Dad & I are so proud of this amazing baby every day. George certainly is a gift to all of us. We are looking forward to the clip once your "Video Editor" is finished. Love, Mom C.
ReplyDeleteOMG, what a precious baby!! These are amazing pictures; every one a keeper. I would love to see George and hold him in person but unfortunately don't see that happening any time soon so I'll just have to be satisfied with looking at your blog every few days. Love, Aunt Cathy
ReplyDeletethanks Aunt Cathy! We are so happy you are enjoying the pictures. Can't wait until you can meet him in person! Love you!
ReplyDelete