Thanks Gma C!!!!!! I love this photo, especially because we made Pete take like 15 shots until my head tilted up just enough that my face didn't look like the marshmallow man.
Too funny about marshmallow man. You should have said you looked perfect the first shot - LOL. Gee, guess I better tell Jillian that she looks terrific in this picture also!!!!! Cannot believe our Big Boy George was in that belly. Corinne C.
Heather - you look terrific after just becoming a mom. Corinne Cifarelli
ReplyDeleteThanks Gma C!!!!!! I love this photo, especially because we made Pete take like 15 shots until my head tilted up just enough that my face didn't look like the marshmallow man.
ReplyDeleteToo funny about marshmallow man. You should have said you looked perfect the first shot - LOL. Gee, guess I better tell Jillian that she looks terrific in this picture also!!!!! Cannot believe our Big Boy George was in that belly. Corinne C.
ReplyDelete